LSQ Duke Men’s Brogue Boot
High-quality Peaky Blinders styled laced brogue designer boots made from burnished calf or polished leather with a full calf leather lining and covered padded sock. This boot represents everything that is core to our brand’s identity. The toe is ever so slightly tipped up at 20mm from the tip to the ground to give it a more progressive edge. This adds a stylish twist to what is essentially a fashion staple. The seven eyelets are complemented by a quality waxed lace too and the leather is deeply polished to ooze quality from expectation.
When it comes to the inside we make no compromises with a full calf leather lining. This is the ultimate in lining material as it does not rip or tear, or smell like fabric or cheap pigskin does after a few years. Underfoot is another slip of calf which covers the high impact EVA padding beneath. The comfort qualities being further enhanced by the cork paste that we squirt snugly between the sole and upper, something you don’t see and is used in only the finest footwear to give added padding and rigidity. The sole is high-quality resin rubber with a non-slip outsole pattern further embellished by the stitched leather rand and the gold plaque underneath. You seal authenticity and quality from LSQ Footwear.
What’s so special about LSQ Duke Men’s Brogue Boots?
- Classic Peaky Blinders styled Derby Boot with brogue detailing, seven eyelets and top quality high shine or burnished leather upper
- Full calf leather linings and sock, not pigskin.
- Stacked Heel with branded rubber top piece
- Real rubber and resin sole with stitched leather rand
- Gold LSQ engraved plate as your seal of authenticity
- Waxed cotton lace – doesn’t come undone
- Cotton Bag inside a branded box
- Shoe horn in every box
LSQ Shoes Duke Men’s Brogue Laced Boot is designed in England and made in the sunny hills of Northern Portugal from the finest materials we could find. Your assurance of our unique styling and quality!